We provide IT business support to a range of business enterprises.
We are the “go to people” when your business has an IT issue and you want to carry on concentrating on what your business does well.
There is no need to be frustrated about technology issues when we are trained to take them in our stride. Often, employers and employees don’t have the time, let alone the inclination to fix IT issues.
Whether it’s a quick job or a major IT hiccup holding your business back, our job is to keep your business flowing.
BUSINESS IT SUPPORT INCLUDES:
- Computer repairs (Laptop LCD screens, liquid spill, faulty start ups, virus cleans, hard drive/software failures etc).
- Automatic backup solutions (eg: dual hard drives and/or cloud backups off-site to minimise risk).
- Installations (servers, scanners, printers, routers, programs, internet, WiFi, email, firewalls, anti-virus).
- Websites for small & medium enterprises (design, build & support).
- Security audit & upgrades (firewalls, WiFi, networks, encryption & tiered business- security access).
- Troubleshooting (servers, scanners, printers, routers, programs, internet, WiFi, email, anti-virus).
- Computer upgrades (processing speed (CPU) & memory (RAM). Apple Mac, Toshiba, HP, Asus, Dell, Acer, Sony, Samsung & more).
- New hardware testing & specification assessment (eg: networks, servers, routers & devices).
- Networks (design, build & support).
- Retail POS “printer & till” setups (setups, support & troubleshooting).
- Training (to optimise efficient use of software, hardware, network & linked devices).
CALL US NOW TO DISCUSS YOUR NEEDS: (04) 979-8921 or STEVE (021) 430-136
“Every time the kids have caused mayhem on my computer, Steve has been there to help. Super fast service and a great guy to deal with!”
“Thank you so much – you’ll never know how much this means to my wife and I. You’ve helped a grief stricken mum and dad so much… Thank you Steve”
“Hi! I’m on the other side of the world, but this morning I poked through the website you produced for Graham McTavish and wanted to send my compliments. Beautifully clean design, intuitive interface, informative & clever.”
“Steve is an incredible combination of personable, professional with awesome design instincts and brilliant coding skills. In the building of Graham McTavish’s website we went to him with a rough idea but he came to the table with much better ideas that made the site good-looking and dynamic.”
“I want to thank Steve for his time & advice, I hate computers, they stress me out but Steve has solved all my computer issues & made it less stressful for me. I’m glad I found you!”
“I have used Steve on a number of different occasions and he has always provided excellent service. He knows his stuff & explains things in easy terms to a ‘non-tech’ person like myself. 10/10”