With an ever increasing amount of important information being stored on computers or given out via the Internet (eg: Internet banking, emails etc), it is extremely important to keep personal or business information safe & secure.
WE OFFER COMPUTER AND IT SYSTEM SECURITY AUDITS – TO CHECK PRIVACY & PROTECTION.
These checks can include:
- Wireless security – Without your knowledge anyone could be downloading pirated software from your wireless connection. Since the 2011 law change it appears you are liable for these infringements even if you aren’t the one downloading the content! Unsecured networks allow hackers to easily “sniff” wireless data – hunting for passwords and bank details etc.
- Determining correct wireless router setup – having a password on your wireless router isn’t always sufficient. If not configured or updated correctly there are many ways they can be easily compromised.
- Password advice – having secure passwords is one of the best ways to protect your important information. The more difficult the password the harder it is for hackers to gain access to your information.
- Encryption – we can advise and set up data encryption for more sensitive data. This is especially important for businesses.
WE ALSO INSTALL:
- Wifi security
- Anti-virus protection
- Encryption for sensitive data
- Tiered password access
CALL US NOW: OFFICE (04) 979-8921 or STEVE (021) 430-136
“Every time the kids have caused mayhem on my computer, Steve has been there to help. Super fast service and a great guy to deal with!”
“Thank you so much – you’ll never know how much this means to my wife and I. You’ve helped a grief stricken mum and dad so much… Thank you Steve”
“Hi! I’m on the other side of the world, but this morning I poked through the website you produced for Graham McTavish and wanted to send my compliments. Beautifully clean design, intuitive interface, informative & clever.”
“Steve is an incredible combination of personable, professional with awesome design instincts and brilliant coding skills. In the building of Graham McTavish’s website we went to him with a rough idea but he came to the table with much better ideas that made the site good-looking and dynamic.”
“I want to thank Steve for his time & advice, I hate computers, they stress me out but Steve has solved all my computer issues & made it less stressful for me. I’m glad I found you!”
“I have used Steve on a number of different occasions and he has always provided excellent service. He knows his stuff & explains things in easy terms to a ‘non-tech’ person like myself. 10/10”